Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Analytics - Disable Dormant AD Accounts

Huddos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I have copied the default Analytics Dormant Accounts - Active Directory and set up an analytics job with the below query:

SELECT u.username AS 'Username', u.jobcodedesc AS 'Position Title', u.customproperty15 AS 'customproperty15', a.accounttype AS 'accounttype', u.FIRSTNAME AS 'User First Name', u.LASTNAME AS 'User Last Name', e.DISPLAYNAME AS 'Application Name', name AS 'Account Name', a.lastlogondate AS 'Last Logon', DATEDIFF(CURDATE(), a.lastlogondate) as 'Days Since LastLogin', CASE WHEN (a.status = 1) THEN 'Active' ELSE a.status END AS 'Account Status', e.endpointKey, a.accountkey as 'acctKey', 'disableAccount' as 'Default_Action_For_Analytics' FROM accounts a, user_accounts ua, users u, endpoints e WHERE ua.accountkey = a.accountkey AND u.userkey = ua.userkey AND e.endpointkey in (3) AND a.endpointKey = e.endpointKey AND a.status IN ('1' , 'Manually Provisioned', 'Active') AND DATEDIFF(CURDATE(), lastlogondate) >= 90 AND lastlogondate IS Not NULL AND u.customproperty15 is NULL order by lastlogondate asc

Results are displaying the correct records when reviewing the history of the analytics job and its also correct in data analyzer.

I have included 'disableAccount' as 'Default_Action_For_Analytics' FROM accounts a.

I have created a RunAllAnalyticsJob in Job Control Panel, including categories ALL and Execute Default Action for Analytics is ticked. 

The accounts do not get disabled.

TIA

12 REPLIES 12

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Account needs to be attached to user. You can attach user to admin user and test it will work. This looks like defect please raise support ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi Rushikesh

Each AD account is attached to an active Saviynt user.  See attached. Raise Defect?

thanks

Please share 

• Report and job config

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi Rushi

See attached, thanks

in allowed actions just keep disable account

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Same, No tasks created after job runs to disable, seems to spawn to child jobs V1 and V2, see attached. thanks

Please create job with below configs 

rushikeshvartak_0-1715661501667.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi,

I don't have that option "Actionable Reports". thanks

You can ignore that for your case.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

OK, so there is no change then. Its the same as yours except I have "All" for Analytics Categories and no subcategories. Any other ideas? thanks

try with simple query

select a.name,a.accountkey as acctKey, endpointkey, 'disableAccount' as Default_Action_For_Analytics from accounts a where accountkey=1111 limit 1

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Same result unfortunately, the parent job and v2 job never update status to success.