Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

additional characters in role name?

JuKo
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi all, is it possible to use additional characters in the naming of the roles such as in the Cyrillic script?

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Only 255 characters are supported and cyrillic script is not allowed please submit idea ticket 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

JuKo
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for your answer. When there isn't cyrillic script allowed does this mean, that all the other additional characters like in the chinese script aren't allowed too?

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

I was able to add the same in role name. Are you seeing any issue?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

JuKo
New Contributor
New Contributor

@dgandhi I'm sorry but what do you mean with "able to add the same"? Are additional characters in role name possible? 

Yes I was able to add in 5.5

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

I assume you are talking about something like below in role name?

dgandhi_0-1692891740590.png

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi

JuKo
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes, i am talking about every additional characters which are coming with different kind of languages.