Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Access Request - Filter entitlements for multiple entitlement type

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

Can we use the value of selected entitlement in the dynamic attribute while requesting.

For ex : for an application i have two entitlement type EntType1 & EntType2.

I want to display all entitlements for entType1.

Once users selects entitlements under EntType1 , based on selected entitlement i want to filter the EntType2.

Regards,

Prachi

9 REPLIES 9

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

I am tryin to use the below query in "Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS"  , But it is not working.

(ev.entitlement_value=(select customproperty4 from entitlement_values where entitlement_value ='${Entitlement_Value}'))

Where Entitlement_Value is the dynamic attribute

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can't get selected entitlement list on run time. 

If you wish to filter entitlement Type 2 based on entitlement Type 1 - Please use entitlement Map - Request filter option 

rushikeshvartak_0-1665674320684.png

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000674489-understanding-entitlement-hiera...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

I was trying to add the entitlement as entitlement map as shown in below screenshot :

prachi_0-1666009718992.png

When raising request for parent entitlement (HRML_ASSET_ACCOUNTING_MANAGER_JOB), my understanding is it should show me the added two entitlement and these also should be available for request in the same request.

I am trying the same as per the screenshot, were i have added the highlighted Ent during the same request but I don't see the corresponding mapped entitlement here :

prachi_2-1666010620078.png

Can you pls suggest if I am missing something?

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Also, does this require any configuration on Entitlement Type page?

prachi_0-1666032175043.png

Regards,

Prachi

You need to make entitlement type 2 &.3 request option as dropdown or table as per your requirements 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

After selection the option as Table . it shows all the entitlement that are there in Entitlement type 2 , without any filter, but i want to show only those entitlement which are mapped with entitlement type 1 after selecting the type 1.

Regards,

Prachi

Please provide screenshot for Ent 1 & Ent 2 & Ent 3 (Entitlement Map)

& ARS Screenshot 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

I have added the screenshots in my previous comments.

prachi_0-1666094028982.png

Regards,

Prachi

Request filter will work below way

1. Ent 1 - Ent1A Ent1b (From Another Entitlement Type_ (Request filter =ON)

ARS Request form 

Entitlement Type 1 

Ent 1 Selected 

Entitlement Type 2 

Ent1A

Ent2B

Does your ent1A & ent1B belongs to entitlement type 1 only

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak