Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Unable to update the delegation as a role enduser for oneself

Kumari_P
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

As Role Enduser, we are able to setup the delegate for ourselves, however when we try to update the delegation, an error message appears.

Kumari_P_0-1665413827152.jpeg

Thanks in advance!

8 REPLIES 8

Manikanta_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Kumari_P ,

Creating a delegation is not part for OOTB Sav Role End_User . As it is ideally used for managers to delegate their approval activity.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Manikanta.S

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Validate your sav role below config

For whom can the user setup delegate

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi,

We are using the following query in Role_Enduser SAVRole to limit enduser's ability to create delegate for himself.

select a from Users a where a.id = ${user?.id}

Thanks,

Kumari

And requirement is that he should able to update his manager also? 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hello,

Below are the requirements for this.

1. I am unable to extend the delegation time frame as a Role_EndUser
2. Rather than my manager, I'll assign tasks to a teammate with the same designation.

Thanks,

Kumari

1. I am unable to extend the delegation time frame as a Role_EndUser - for all users you want or for self

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hey,

Unable to extend the delegation timeframe as a Role_Enduser - for only oneself, not for others

Thanks,

Kumari

screenshot ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak