Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Access Request Email variable

SavUser1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am using below to get the information in email for  Access Request.

<table> <tr> <th>Application</th> <th>Account</th> <th> Entitlement </th> <th> Description </th> <th> Entitlement Glossary </th> <th> Business Justification</th> </tr><% int count=Integer.parseInt("${accessItems.size()}"); for(int i=0;i <count;i=i+1){%> <tr> <td>${endpoint}</td> <td>${accounts[i]}</td> <td>${entitlement_values[i].displayname}</td> <td>${entitlement_values[i].description}</td> <td>${entitlement_values[i].entitlement_glossary}</td> <td>${accessItems[i].collect{it.comments}}</td> </tr><% } %> </table>

ApplicationAccountEntitlementGlossaryBusiness Justification

It works fine with Add Access Module in workflow. As i replaced it with custom assignment module in workflow it is failing because of the above html code to print access and account details.

Note - I am not using ${entitlementshtmltablerowsv3}  as it will not fetch the account name and i want it in the same table in email.

5 REPLIES 5

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @SavUser1 ,what error do you see in logs?

SavUser1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

This below error is coming.

SavUser1_0-1721884249633.png

N should be capital

displayName

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Can you share output of below code

Please validate supported variables.

Purpose :

To get what variables are present to use in the email template.

Email Template steps :

keep Advanced HTML CSS flag is checked

Keep your email Address in TO

TO /CC/BCC & Subject - Don't use any dynamic variables

Add only below code in Email Body
${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Output : using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

@SavUser1  try below variables , may it will help full

Raghu_0-1721885583526.png

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.