Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Send Monthly email notification to individual Disconnected application owner

Polineninikesh
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

We need to send monthly email notifications to the individual disconnected application owner so that they can upload the account import.csv.

what is the variable to fetch the individual application owner's name along with the Application name also we need to send individual emails to all owners with the application name 

Below is the email template format

As part of the regular reconciliation between your disconnected application <APP NAME> , disconnected application account data should be shared with XXXX on a monthly basis. This is your reminder to share the latest account import feed file for your disconnected application.

Please share the account data from <APP Name> in the Account Import Feed.csv.

Thanks & Regards

XXXXXX

I tried with below Query and below email templets it gives all disconnected application data in query as well as in the email body but i need to send induvial owners their application name in the email body as mentioned in above .

Analytics' Query :

SELECT 
    ROW_NUMBER() OVER (ORDER BY SS.DISPLAYNAME) AS 'SI NO',
    ss.DISPLAYNAME AS 'APPLICATION',
    ep.ENDPOINTNAME,
    ep.OWNERTYPE,
    ep.OWNERKEY,
    ug.USER_GROUPNAME,
    GROUP_CONCAT(CONCAT(u.FIRSTNAME, ' ', u.LASTNAME, ' (', u.USERNAME, ')') ORDER BY u.LASTNAME SEPARATOR ', ') AS 'USERNAMES'
FROM 
    securitysystems ss
JOIN 
    endpoints ep ON ss.SYSTEMKEY = ep.SECURITYSYSTEMKEY
LEFT JOIN 
    user_groups ug ON ep.OWNERKEY = ug.USERGROUPKEY
LEFT JOIN 
    usergroup_users uu ON ug.USERGROUPKEY = uu.USER_GROUPKEY
LEFT JOIN 
    users u ON uu.USERKEY = u.USERKEY
WHERE 
    AUTOMATEDPROVISIONING = 'false'
GROUP BY 
    ss.DISPLAYNAME, ep.ENDPOINTNAME, ep.OWNERTYPE, ep.OWNERKEY, ug.USER_GROUPNAME;

Email templet format :

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Company</title>
<style> table { border-collapse: collapse; border: 1px solid black; width: 200%; } th, td { border: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; } th { background-color: #87CEFA; text-align: center; color: black; font-size: 18px } td { text-align: center; } </style>
</head>
<body> <p>Hello Team,
<br></br> This is the reminder email to uplaod accounts for the dissconnecte application for the month ${Calendar.getInstance().getTime().format('yyyy-MM-dd')}.<br> </p>
<table>
<tr>
<th>SI No</th>
<th>Application</th>
</tr>
<%int cnt=Integer.parseInt("${ANALYTICSDATA.USERNAME.size()}"); for(int i=0;i<cnt;i=i+1){%> <tr>
<td >${ANALYTICSDATA.'SI No'[i]}</td>
<td>${ANALYTICSDATA.'Application'[i]}</td>
</td></tr><%}%> </table> <br><p><b>Note:</b> If there is any issue observed on any of the above listed KPI it will be fixed as part of standard Change process and communicated on Support teams group. </p> <p>Regards,<br> XXXX Team</p> </body> </html>

Using above Query & Email template it's giving all disconnected application names and Owners but i need to send separate email to application owners along with their application name to print .

Please provide any possible solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Nikesh Polineni

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Change query

SELECT 
    ROW_NUMBER() OVER (ORDER BY SS.DISPLAYNAME) AS 'SI NO',
    ss.DISPLAYNAME AS 'APPLICATION',
    ep.ENDPOINTNAME,
    ep.OWNERTYPE,
    ep.OWNERKEY,
    ug.USER_GROUPNAME,
    GROUP_CONCAT(CONCAT(u.FIRSTNAME, ' ', u.LASTNAME, ' (', u.USERNAME, ')') ORDER BY u.LASTNAME SEPARATOR ', ') AS 'USERNAMES', 
u.username 
FROM 
    securitysystems ss
JOIN 
    endpoints ep ON ss.SYSTEMKEY = ep.SECURITYSYSTEMKEY
LEFT JOIN 
    user_groups ug ON ep.OWNERKEY = ug.USERGROUPKEY
LEFT JOIN 
    usergroup_users uu ON ug.USERGROUPKEY = uu.USER_GROUPKEY
LEFT JOIN 
    users u ON uu.USERKEY = u.USERKEY
WHERE 
    AUTOMATEDPROVISIONING = 'false'
GROUP BY 
    ss.DISPLAYNAME, ep.ENDPOINTNAME, ep.OWNERTYPE, ep.OWNERKEY, ug.USER_GROUPNAME;

In email template TO should ${userEmail} only

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

@Polineninikesh  Let us know if it resolved your issue

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

What is the difference Between Usernames & Username as mentioned in the below screenshot?

Here I observed in Usernames we are fetching all users in that user group related, in Username we are fetching only one user and that is the first user 

Notification mail triggering to whoever ever present in the username is this expected behavior?

Polineninikesh_0-1724927640696.png