Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Whom to request advanced filter is not fetching the correct users

KasperT
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi all, What could be the reason that the advanced filter for whom to request option in SAV role is not showing any users? Has there been updates to HQL or has there been similar issues when environment has been updated to 23.2 version?
The query that we are using, was working previously but now it does not.

Here is the query in use:

select a from Users a where a.id in (select us.userkey from User_accounts us, Accounts cc where us.accountkey=cc.id and (cc.endpointkey = 7 or cc.endpointkey = 9) and (cc.customproperty11 = '${users.customproperty30}' or cc.customproperty11 = '${users.customproperty31}' or cc.customproperty11 = '${users.customproperty32}' or cc.customproperty11 = '${users.customproperty33}' or cc.customproperty11 = '${users.customproperty34}' or cc.customproperty11 = '${users.customproperty35}' or cc.customproperty11 = '${users.customproperty36}' or cc.customproperty11 = '${users.customproperty37}' or cc.customproperty11 = '${users.customproperty38}' or cc.customproperty11 = '${users.customproperty39}' or cc.customproperty11 = '${users.customproperty40}'))
5 REPLIES 5

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

HI @KasperT 

Can you please check the logs and see if you are getting any error when you try to open request history with the specific sav role.

There are no known issues for this

Thanks

Darshan

KasperT
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Did not find any errors in the logs that would help with this. It might be that I just could not find the correct logs as the viewer is quite **bleep** and hard to locate even if you reduce the time to the last minute.

Then i would suggest you to open a FD ticket and support team can check further. Without logs i wont be able to help as the Hql seems correct and it should work as expected.

Thanks

Darshan

KasperT
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I have already opened FD ticket also just to have quicker responses. 

Here is the logfile that should contain any error if there is any.

Hi @KasperT 

I have validated it and it looks like a bug, the issue is causing with User_accounts table, it says not mapped with HQL, will update the ticket so that support team can create a bug and get it fixed.

Thanks

Darshan