Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Account name Auto increment

utkarshING
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

I am trying to generate an account name for the ADSI connector.

First time, it generated the account name but it failed for the same name user.

Please find my below Advanced config account name query.

concat(substring(Lower(users.COMPANYNAME),1,3),'admin',substring(Upper(users.firstname),1,1),substring(Upper(users.lastname),1,1),'_',users.REGIONCODE)#
concat(substring(Lower(users.COMPANYNAME),1,3),'admin',substring(Upper(users.firstname),1,1),substring(Upper(users.lastname),1,1),'1','_',users.REGIONCODE)

It generated first as expected:-nttadminDC_SA 

but failed to generate nttadminDC1_SA 

Please let me know the correct query for this.

Help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Utkarsh Rathore

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

‼️‼️⚠️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.⚠️‼️‼️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

utkarshING_0-1717999013615.pngutkarshING_1-1717999050193.png

utkarshING
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

when I am using only 

concat(substring(Lower(users.COMPANYNAME),1,3),'admin',substring(Upper(users.firstname),1,1),substring(Upper(users.lastname),1,1),'1','_',users.REGIONCODE)

It works, but it fails to generate the account name when I use # between two SQL queries.

utkarshING_0-1718001200475.png

Share logs in file or text format

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Please find attached logs.

utkarshING
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak Could you please try once in your test environment, and let me know.

It seems Saviynt is unable to process this accountname query.

Thanks,

Utkarsh Rathore

CONCAT( SUBSTRING(LOWER(IFNULL(users.COMPANYNAME, '')), 1, 3), 'admin', SUBSTRING(UPPER(IFNULL(users.firstname, '')), 1, 1), SUBSTRING(UPPER(IFNULL(users.lastname, '')), 1, 1), '1_', IFNULL(users.REGIONCODE, '') )

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak