Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Which Feature access we need to add for a custom SAV role to Access only REST API file directory?

Sharan
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Folks,

we have to provide Service account to Source system mgmt team for directly placing a delimited file in our Saviynt shared path /datafiles as part of disconnected system implementation. we have created new user and custom SAV role, provided admin- file management feature access to the new custom sav role. 

when we try to test the user in postman we are getting 403 forbidden error. the same is working fine for Admin user.

Please let me know Which Feature access we need to add for a custom SAV role to Access only REST API file directory

Thanks,

Sharan

7 REPLIES 7

Manikanta_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello Sharan,

For using API's  you need to add the webservice access as well, try adding the relevant webservice and try, 

Manikanta_S_0-1662444756136.png

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Manikanta.S

Sharan
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Manikanta,

Thank you for your response,

yes, I have added the webservice access also as below,

Sharan_0-1662446343140.png

but unable to find the /uploadSchemaFile option in the add access list.

You need to raise freshdesk ticket to add requestmap in request map table. 

URL : /ECM/ecmConfig/fileDir

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hello Sharan,

Have you tried this with OOTB Sav role Role_Admin? 

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Manikanta.S

Sharan
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Manikanta,

yes I tried with Role_admin sav role. its working fine. but not for the custom role we have created. even after adding the proper webservice accesses

Can you share transport zip of OOTB sav role

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rusikesh,

As you said, it is missing in the webservice access, I have raised a freshdesk ticket.

Thanks,

Sharan