Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Which attributes are indexed in entitlement_Values table

hirenp
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We are using custom query in the workflow to determine approvers. We rely on customproperty in entitlement_values table for the same. When a workflow is triggered through API it takes a long time so want to understand which attributes are indexed on this table.

12 REPLIES 12

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please raise Freshdesk ticket they should be able to help you

SELECT DISTINCT TABLE_NAME, INDEX_NAME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.STATISTICS where TABLE_NAME='entitlement_values' ;

TABLE_NAME INDEX_NAME

entitlement_valuesPRIMARY
entitlement_valuesENTITLEMENTID
entitlement_valuesFK4C49B494123E1947
entitlement_valuesFK4C49B494C4D9E91A
entitlement_valuesFK4C49B494BE2C2920
entitlement_valuesIDX_ENTVALUE
entitlement_valuesENTITLEMENTID_INDEX
entitlement_valuesFK469E7074A3D4D351
entitlement_valuesFK469E7074BE8E85C9
entitlement_valuesENTVALUESENTVALUE
entitlement_valuesSTATUS_IDX

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

It doesn't look like I could run the above query in data analytics or Analytics report

avinashchhetri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @hirenp,

If you are looking to see which customproperties are indexed in the entitlement_value table,then by default,  I believe none of them would be indexed.

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

@avinashchhetri 

Would you be able to confirm if the query provided above in the post still holds good for latest version?

Its standard sql query it has nothing to do with Saviynt version

https://tableplus.com/blog/2018/08/mysql-how-to-list-all-indexes-from-table-or-schema.html 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

It did not work for me in the data analyzer or analytics report. Let me know how did you execute it

This is blocked on latest version of Saviynt. This was working from analytics/Data Analyzer till v5.5 

Please raise Freshdesk ticket they should be able to help you

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@hirenp - This sounds like something you might want to request at https://ideas.saviynt.com/

hirenp
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@Dave Do you mean to submit this idea to have this information available to customers? I would assume something like this to be documented and available for customers right out of the gate.

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hirenp -- The fact that it was available in 5.5, but isn't anymore tells me they have their reasons for removing it.

But also, that feature was there in the beginning because they knew it was a valuable feature.

While I agree it would have been nice to have it out of the box, the fact is it isn't there. So asking for it on the Ideas portal is a good first step in trying to get it back again. (Or they will say no. It doesn't hurt to ask.) 

hirenp
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@Dave Submitted a request on the idea portal. Hopefully, you guys can vote to priortize

@Dave  Internal Schema table & some tables will not be exposed by data analyzer / Analytics such as password field so i dont think this will be accepted as idea

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak