Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Using SAVCUSTOMQUERY on Technical RULE by Dynamic Object

moosam2
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi guys, i'm testing for using SAVCUSTOMQUERY as below but seems not working. is there any problem on my query?

Target Enterprise Role Name : BR_LOC_Coupang, Corp._KR_OF 

SAVCUSTOMQUERY::r.role_name='CONCAT('BR_LOC_',u.companyname,u.customproperty10,'_OF') from users u where u.username=${user.username}'

[This message has been edited by moderator to disable hyperlink]

5 REPLIES 5

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @moosam2 ,

Seeing your query u.username=${user.username}, as technical rule execution happens per user, you can ignore the above config.

Can you directly put the below and check:

BR_LOC_${user.customproperty1}${user.customproperty10}_OF

PremMahadikar_0-1716278823057.png

If this helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

moosam2
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi PremMahadikar, Yes we already use your case but i tested other way to usingSAVCUSTOMQUERY. Thank you for your help! 

yogesh2
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi @moosam2 
Did you get this to work, I am also trying to use SAVCUSTOMQUERY to assign enterprise roles but dont know if this is supported or not

yogesh2
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Nevermind, I got it working. Below is the syntax:
SAVCUSTOMQUERY::r.customproperty1 = '${u.customproperty33}'

Here we are matching the roles cp1 with users cp33 and if they match user will be assigned with the enterprise role.

yogesh2_0-1718793099154.png

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

@moosam2 ,

There is no documentation on dynamically picking role using SAVCUSTOMQUERY

Refer article: Solved: User Update Rule Action: Deprovision Role Options - Saviynt Forums - 2795

But as you are testing, can you try the below:

SAVCUSTOMQUERY::ev.entitlement_value like 'BR_LOC_${user.customproperty1}${user.customproperty10}_OF'
SAVCUSTOMQUERY::ev.entitlement_value like '${user.customproperty1}${user.customproperty10}'

If this doesn't work, then as I and you mentioned above, using directly without SAVCUSTOMQUERY is the only way.

Please hit Kudos and select Accept As Solution for the reply (or replies) which helped your original question.