PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

User Form Enddate update

dkumar
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team, 

Can anyone please help us the below requirement.

We need to create a new user from Saviynt create user form. While creating we are adding the user to an already created organization in Saviynt selecting from the drop down in user form.

Once the organization is selected for the user, we want the enddate dynamic attribute to be updated with the enddate of the organization selected. 

I have tried to use the parent child  mapping, but the enddate attribute is of date type and is not updating on selecting of organization in the form

Can someone help on how to achieve this.

Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6

NM
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi @dkumar , as far I am aware mapping between date type and Enum dynamic attribute is not possible currently.. we had the similar use case, and we went ahead with a different approach. but at that time saviynt version was 23.2.

I will check if it is possible in latest version.

dkumar
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

Can you please provide the approach that you used.

Thanks

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

@dkumarcan you confirm what need auto select end date once select orgnization ? give example

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • You can create dynamic attribute to fetch organization selected and store end date in another dynamic attribute and users column 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I have created a dynamic attribute to obtain the organization enddate. Now, how I can store the value of this dynamic attribute in the enddate column of user?

NM
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@dkumar add enddate in user column as shown below

NM_0-1722413640195.png