Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Uploading an SSL Certificate for a generic rest connector for ADP integration

ScottRose
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am trying to upload a certificate in the UI and it is not allowing me to click on the Add Certficiate button. This is using a REST connector to connect to ADP as the HRIS for the client.

Where and on which server would the certificate need to be uploaded if there is no option?

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Raise ticket with saviynt operation to upload SSL Certification.

Certification management needs to be enabled from saviynt level to upload from UI. please check if its enabled under admin - admin function - certificate management

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Did you try copy text option as below? Some time there might be restrictions to upload certificate file

You can open certificate file in notepad or notepad++ and copy the content and paste in the box and submit. Before submit you can click on show certificate details to see if it picked the certificate correctly or not

sk_0-1671479191781.png

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

ScottRose
New Contributor
New Contributor

The Add Certificate button is greyed out so I can't get to that screen.  In addition it's asking for an access token in the ConnectionJSON.