Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Upload Role with csv using Upload Role Association Template Field Priviledge not correct mapped

Katrin
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

We have the following issue identified and want to know if it is a bug or if there is a solution:

In the upload template we have added the following columns:

ROLE NAMESECURITY SYSTEMENDPOINTENTITLEMENT TYPEENTITLEMENT VALUEROLE TYPEROLE STATUSDISPLAY NAMEDESCRIPTIONCUSTOMPROPERTY1CUSTOMPROPERTY2SOX CRITICALSYS CRITICALREQUESTABLERISKPRIVILEGEDCONFIDENTIALITYROLE OWNEROWNERRANK

all are mapped correctly in the preview beside the PRIVILEGED, when we select the field it shows the same value and it is also set with the correct value during the import of the role.

When we checked the Log Viewer (see screenshot) it shows a different writing:  "fieldemport15:PRIVILIGED" we also tried to use this in the template but it does not work either.

Can please someone give us e hint what we should use as column header for that field in the upload template?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Katrin 

Could you please confirm you are sending the value PRIVILEGED in which field. If possible could you please attach csv with sample data in row.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

Katrin
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Dhruv

I have uploaded the csv sample.

Kind regards

Katrin

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Katrin 

I am getting Privileged getting correctly mapped in Role association Preview. It is getting mapped correctly. Also, I don't see this error in the logs. This has been tested in latest version.

Screen1.PNGScreen2.PNG

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

Katrin
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @Dhruv_S 

I have tested it after our system was updated to version 23.11 and it is still the same, the PRIVILEGED is not selected.

Regards

Katrin

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Katrin 

Thanks for reaching out to Forums. 

When I tried to replicate the issue, I was able to map the PRIVILEGED field to the value provided in the CSV. 

Also I can see the below field (fieldemport13:PRIVILIGED) in logs similar to what you have mentioned in the original post. This is as expected and not an error. As you can see from the below logs, the value I am passing for the Privileged is low. Here it is mapping this to column 13 in the backend. Post uploading the file, I can see the value correctly mapped in the Role details for Privileged.

Enter uploadRoleTcodesOlder: [fieldIndexs:[ROLENAME:0, SECURITYSYSTEM:1, ENDPOINTNAME:2, ENTITLEMENTTYPE:3, ENTITLEMENTVALUE:4, ROLETYPE:5, ROLESTATUS:6, DISPLAYNAME:7, ROLEDESCRIPTION:8, SOXCRITICAL:9, SYSCRITICAL:10, REQUESTABLE:11, RISK:12, PRIVILIGED:13, CONFIDENTIALITY:14, ROLEOWNER:15, OWNERRANK:16], userLoginParams:..... Role_association_import_sample.csv, delimeter:,, ignore:1, params:[col16:1, col15:admin, updateEntitlementTask:, delimeter:,, col14:NONE, col13:Low, col12:NONE, col11:TRUE, createEntitlementValue:YES, deleteRoleOwnerMapping:, createEntitlementType:YES, createRoleOwner:YES, firstrow:YES, deleteRoleEntMapping:, deleteChildMapping:, col8:Description english, col9:NONE, col6:ACTIVE, col7:TestRole24, action:uploadRoleTcodes, col4:autoTestathon, createChileRole:YES, col5:APPLICATION, col2:Active Directory, col3:memberOf, col0:TestRole24, col1:Active Directory, deleteRoleUserMapping:, totalcolumn:17, col10:NONE, createEntitlementTask:, rolemanagement:, fieldemport11:REQUESTABLE, fieldemport10:SYSCRITICAL, fieldemport13:PRIVILIGED, createSecuritySystem:YES, fieldemport12:RISK, fieldemport15:ROLEOWNER, fieldemport14:CONFIDENTIALITY, fieldemport16:OWNERRANK, deleteRoleBpMapping:, fieldemport9:SOXCRITICAL, fieldemport8:ROLEDESCRIPTION, controller:roles, fieldemport7:DISPLAYNAME, createRoleUser:YES, fieldemport6:ROLESTATUS, fieldemport5:ROLETYPE, fieldemport4:ENTITLEMENTVALUE, fieldemport3:ENTITLEMENTTYPE, createBp:YES, startjobnow:0, createEndpoint:YES, fieldemport2:ENDPOINTNAME, fieldemport1:SECURITYSYSTEM, createRoles:YES, fieldemport0:ROLENAME]]

I have noticed that you are passing the value syscritical in the PRIVILEGED field, However I can see only below options in PRIVILEGED column in the other roles. Can you please try with some other value like None, Low, Very Low, High, Critical. 

RoleIssueIMG1.PNG

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma