Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Entitlement Owner Import Via Rest

JEllis
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Goal: Import entitlement owners via rest

Problem: It appears saviynt is getting the data but it is not assigning the owner in the owner table.

Details: I am importing entitlements from ServiceNow via a custom endpoint that provides me Entitlement details as well as the SystemUsername for the owner of the entitlement. Additionally I store this in CP1 on the entitlement. 

Troubleshooting: I used other discussions as a template and it appears all of the data is being brought into Saviynt but the association is not happening. In the data analyzer i can see that acctentmappinginfocolumnfroment is populated with the correct data.  

4 REPLIES 4

khalidakhter
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please provide the source connection type for user import whether it is a REST connector or some other. If you have user source connection type other than the REST connector then, you will need to provide that details in your AcctEntImport JSON in the below format outside the entitlementParams and it accepts connetionKey for user import.

"globalSettings": {
    "userSourceList": [
      "3"
    ]
  }

Refer to REST Connector documentation for more info. 

JEllis
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I added the above code and nothing changed. I am also seeing with the attached JSON that it breaks the account to Entitlement association and all of the acc to ent associations are removed from the AE1 table. If I remove the Call 2 below. Everything works properly except Owner to entitlement association. 

"call2": {
"connection": "SNOWAuth",
"callOrder": 0,
"stageNumber": 0,
"showJobHistory": true,
"processingType": "entToAcctMapping",
"ownerKeyField": "systemUserName"
}

khalidakhter
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please try with updated import JSON attached below. Also, please make sure that users in EIC are in active status.

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @JEllis ,

I am also facing the same issue .Is your issue resolved ?

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.