Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Upload Entitlements to existing enterprise role

IGAQ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello All,

We are trying upload entitlements to the existing enterprise role but entitlements are not getting added.

Please find the file I am using, let me know what i am missing ?

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Refer https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/unable-to-upload-bulk-enterprise-roles/m-p/84305#M...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Refer Uploading Role Associations (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @IGAQ ,

Please check the latest solution ticket which would solve your problem: Re: Need to attach entitlement during role import - Saviynt Forums - 93261

Pass the highlighted columns to add the entitlements to the role.

PremMahadikar_0-1715766349770.png

If this helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

IGAQ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello @PremMahadikar @Manu269 @rushikeshvartak ,

actually I am trying to upload multiple AD entitlements for a single enterprise Role , is that possible  ( as AD entiltments have comma already , How to put that in CSV file  )?

IGAQ_0-1715780507366.png

@IGAQ ,

No, it's not possible.

Multiple AD entitlements for a single enterprise role is possible when you have separate records in the Role Association Upload .csv file.

PremMahadikar_0-1715783024752.png

If this helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

Have you all run into a limit on the number of role updates that can be done via csv upload? We have like 5k rows in our file and looks like it times out after a while.

@jralexander137 2000 is limit.

@IGAQ  It should be new line

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.