Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Uplaod accounts in entitlement manually through CSV

Ekata
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have a requirement to map the accounts into an entitlement manually for a particular time period. I tried to upload it using the sample given in below document:

Uploading Entitlements Using File-Based Import (saviyntcloud.com)

However, there is some unexpected error is coming. Please check the screenshot:

Ekata_0-1699972186478.png

all the above boxes shows the value as entitelment1, 2,3 etc. and the below is having only 1 value i.e., group. what value to select in them.

Ekata_1-1699972434971.png

Please check and advise if any other document is there so that I can refer it.

Thanks,

Ekata

5 REPLIES 5

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

@Ekata  The Upload Entitlement Associations From CSV option enables you to establish a parent-child relationship between entitlements using a CSV file.

Are you uploading the account and associated entitlements? If yes

To upload accounts, perform the following steps:

1. Click Admin > Identity Repository > Accounts > Actions > Upload Account.

2. SumathiSomala_0-1699973131083.png

Refer below doc

3. Uploading Accounts Using File-Based Import (saviyntcloud.com)

If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

Ekata
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, 

The accounts and entitlements both are already available in system I just want to add one particular account to one of the entitlements manually.

Then you can follow above steps- upload accounts

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

@Ekata : Use Uploading-Accounts-and-associated-Entitlements-using-Schema-Upload this method to upload the accounts and their associated entitlements. 

But if the respective endpoint is connected application where you have regular imports happening then it will override the data you have uploaded manually.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

@Ekata : Want to give more clarity why suggested schema approach.

There is a bug in v23.8 with entitlement/entitlementtype mapping while account upload which was fixed in v23.10. Until then you may have to use alternate approach of Uploading-Accounts-and-associated-Entitlements-using-Schema-Upload

We faced the same issue in v23.8 and last it was working for us is v23.4, So in between somewhere this bug got introduced and we got confirmation that it is fixed in v23.10 and same has been validated successfully after v23.10 upgrade

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.