Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Understanding mitigating control

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi team -

I am trying to understand how applying mitigating control works for an entitlement. I have created mitigation control and the same was applied by the approver during request approval.

Now I see that the assigned associations show the risk and the end date has already passed. Now how will the entitlement be removed from the user? what is the expected action when the mitigation control applied to the risk has expired ?

shivmano_0-1718975755820.png

I can see that the risk is under the 'risk accepted' tab under SOD violations

shivmano_1-1718975862742.png

Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Once mitigation is expired it will be removed from user and then user will be shown on sod workbench under open risk .

schedule sod mitigation expire job for same

rushikeshvartak_0-1718980292657.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Run below job in Saviynt:

dgandhi_0-1718978180294.png

The violation will reopen since the Mitigation control has expired. It is now responsibility of the violation owner to either mitigate the risk or remediate it.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.