Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Undecomented configuration options

Kerasit
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi all.

I have found a configuration page for which I cannot find any documentation:

Admin -> Settings -> Campaign Configuration

Anyone able to direct me in the right direction for documentation?

Campaign_Conf.png

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Its global configuration for all campaign refer respective documentation for campaign to get more info. if you specify config in global it will be auto populated when you will create new campaign

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter06-Configuring-SSM/Configuri...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Kerasit
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

But this is NOT global configuration, nor can I in any enitlement owner certification config - other than in that excact menu navigation and that excact screen - configure anything in regards to entitlement owner rank.

The link you provided linked to Admin -> Settings -> Global configuration and documentation of how to enherit those when creating an actual campaign.

The screenshot shows buttons and settings not mentioned or described anywhere. And certainly not any config where Owner rank can be choosen as a setting for global certification campaigns.

Thank you, but not documentation of what I am asking.

@uthra_rahul

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

uthra_rahul
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

We'll review this query with our Product team and revert soon.

Regards,

Uthra

Krishnan
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi All,

The Campaign Configuration, previously accessible through Admin -> Settings, had been deprecated. Starting from version 23.3 onwards, this feature is no longer available on the user interface. 

Regards,

Krishnan