PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

SAV Role - Understanding the Admin: Users feature in feature access

JKassiotis
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi There,

I have been testing some of the features provided in the 'Feature Access' tab under SAV Roles, and noticed that the 'Admin: Users' feature may be providing more access than intended.

When providing the above feature (and only this feature) to SAV Role and adding a user to it, they have the opportunity to access and edit the 'SMTP Configuration' and 'API'.

Is this intended? If so, why would that be the case? Is there a way to remove the options drop down for anyone with the 'Admin: Users' feature?

4 REPLIES 4

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @JKassiotis can you please check if you have removed the below feature access from your SAV role?

naveenss_0-1722496174034.png

This is working for me in 24.4

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Hi Naveen,

I only have the one Feature in Feature access as per the new screenshot. Both API Config and Email server settings havent been added to the role.

Hi @JKassiotis can you please share the export of the SAV role?

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Please raise support ticket this is defect.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.