Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Unable to trigger the email to certifier with User manager campaign.

Shwet01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Folks,

I am creating one user manager campaign using campaign template to trigger reminder mails to user's manager. I have added the email templates. When i launched the campaign, campaign is in progress but i dont see any mail triggered yet.

Can you please check and let me know what mistake i am doing. As i am doing campaign for the first time

1. Email address of manager is correct and tested.

Shwet01_0-1690977141142.png

3. Certifier details

Shwet01_1-1690977141278.png

4. Reportee details

Shwet01_2-1690977140988.png

5. Campaign is in progress

Shwet01_3-1690977141006.png

6. Campaign Summary

Shwet01_4-1690977141002.png

Thanks

shwet

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to remove irrelevant information.]

7 REPLIES 7

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Shwet01 ,

Did you create and run the reminder job for campaigns? This job needs to be run on a scheduled basis to trigger mail notifications to certifiers.

armaanzahir_0-1690977554140.png

armaanzahir_0-1690977704887.png

Job Categories for Flat Job Control Panel (saviyntcloud.com)

Thanks,

Armaan

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

Shwet01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @armaanzahir ,

yes I have created the reminder mails which is scheduled for each 15mins.

Shwet01_0-1690978170367.png

Thanks

Shwet

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Shwet01 ,

If you want to notify the certifier, then the variable to be used is ${users?.email}

If you want to notify the certifier's manager, then the variable to be used is ${manager.email}

armaanzahir_0-1690978472024.png

Creating and Managing Email Templates (saviyntcloud.com)

Thanks,

Armaan

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

Shwet01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @armaanzahir ,

I will try this and will let you know.

Thanks

Shwet01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @armaanzahir ,

I tried with ${users?.email} but it is still not triggering the email to certifier.

Shwet01_0-1690986311969.png

Thanks

shwet

Hi @Shwet01 

Any exceptions you are getting in logs? Also, after how many days you wanted to send reminder and that date reached as per the campaign launched date?

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

Can you check below?

1. Check if SMTP connectivity is working from Saviynt? You can check this by sending one test email to your id.
  2. If SMTP is working then can you check if the email id is populated on the certifier Saviynt profile.
  3. If above is working then please check the days that you have given in the campaign config for reminders? Is the condition met?
  4. If the conditions are also met and still emails are not triggered then please check the logs when you run the campaign reminder job.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.