Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

unable to lock certification campaign due to pending items

HafizTalha51
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

Some managers are unable to lock the campaign because when they click on Finish Access  Review, it's showing pending items, but they certify all the items.

Any idea what's wrong here. Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Validate the same by adding filter. If any items are pending then it should show up.

dgandhi_0-1686237559543.png

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

HafizTalha51
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the answer, 

I tried this solution as well but the sam results. any other suggestions please?

select c.cert_name,c.status from saviynt.certification c where c.cert_name='Name of your cert'

Can you please execute above query and check the status?

StatusDetails
1Locked and Task Created
2Fully Executed 
3Locked
4Expired
7Discontinued
8Locked and Task Created
10Fully Executed
Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

HafizTalha51
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for your answer, I'm new to Saviynt. Can you please give me a hint that how to run these query.

Either from Data Analyser or from Analytics (Create one new sample anlaytics report and run above query)

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi

agupta1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am currently facing this same issue and the status is also 2 but not letting me submit the certification

so for me, the issue was with Saviynt Version, I contacted with Saviynt support and they told me that you need to upgrade the version, and issue was resolved after update.

What type Campaign you launched?

Your any sub item might have missed to certify. For example, if it’s entitlement owner certification, after you taken the action on entitlement, you might have missed to take action on accounts present as a members of that entitlement. Can you check that.

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

agupta1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am using a user manager campaign and while trying to submit the pop up shows "1 pending item"

agupta1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

okay, i am already using the last upgraded version 23.7 and still facing this issue