PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Trigger Chain Job doesn't work

itinjic
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello community

I made trigger chain job which should trigger three jobs in sequence one by one.

The first job is a type of FileTransferJob, second job is a type of File based Entitlement Import (SchemaEntitlementJob) and third job is a type of File based Accounts Import (SchemaAccountJob).

The job is started automatically every day at a certain time but only the first job is triggered the other two jobs are not triggered at all. The option on failure was set to Continue, but the second job never started. 

itinjic_0-1713861546604.png

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Sapere aude
8 REPLIES 8

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

@itinjic  sequence change you tried ? if not and  u can 

accounts  import->ent import try it 

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Few things to validate :

1. SCHEMA_ACCOUNT_JOB --> Are you specifying the SAV file. Is that available at the time when job is executing?

2. SCHEMA_ENT_JOB --> What is selected Schema File Job Type ? Is the SAV File(s) specified? Is that available at the time when job is executing?

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

itinjic
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Yes everything is made all SAV files and everything. It works when I start it manually

Sapere aude

vivek9237
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@itinjic Earlier, FileTransferJob was not supported inside Trigger chain job. 
This feature is introduced as part of 24.1 release and I can see your EIC version is 23.10.

Please go through this release note: Release-Notes-24-1  (Search for "Enhanced Download Limit and TriggerChainJob for File Transfer Connectors")

Regards,

Vivek Mohanty

If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Having schema import in trigger  chain not supported in 23.x version 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

itinjic
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thank you , then I have to manually run this until the update done to the new version.

Sapere aude

Schedule individuals 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

I can't schedule individuals because I have to make them run in sequence (first entitlement and then account import) and I can't predict the duration. 

Sapere aude