Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

The new account request is not allowed because the user already has an account

Pmanand
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Pmanand_0-1711650406867.png

I am getting the above error when trying to request for an account in the target application which is a disconnectedapplication. The status of the account 'PRAJEN2' is 'Manually Suspended' and since we have the account name rule set for unique accounts inside the endpoint, I changed the account name using Enhanced Query Execution to include the word '-Deleted' but I am still getting the same error. What can be done to fix this? Thank you for taking a look

Pmanand_1-1711650527576.png

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

change account status to SUSPENDED FROM IMPORT SERVICE

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I changed the status to SUSPENDED FROM IMPORT SERVICE, but I am still getting the same error

Disable below option as shown below

rushikeshvartak_0-1711683317261.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

We have a usecase to leave this button ON. Is there a way to write a custom query at endpoint level or elsewhere that would allow creation of new accounts when they are in 'Manually Suspended' or 'Suspended from Import Service' status

Use enhanced query 

SELECT accountkey as accounts__primarykey,
CONCAT(name, ' -Deleted on ', timestamp) AS accounts__name,
'SUSPENDED FROM IMPORT SERVICE' As accounts__status
FROM
accounts
WHERE
status = 'Manually Suspended' AND
Endpointkey = '1';

change endpointkey as per need

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Thank you for your help

Please click the 'Accept As Solution' button on the reply (or replies) that best answered your original question.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak