Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

STATUS_THRESHOLD_CONFIG in REST connector

Gopi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
Hi Saviynt Experts,

Below is the status threshold JSON which we are using in the REST connector.
{
"statusAndThresholdConfig": {
      "statusColumn": "customproperty6",
      "activeStatus": [
        false
      ],
  "deleteLinks": true,
      "accountThresholdValue": 100,
      "correlateInactiveAccounts": true,
      "inactivateAccountsNotInFile": false,
      "deleteAccEntForActiveAccounts": true
    }
}

when we pass deletelink : true

when an account is disabled from Saviynt which has some access in it and after provision and recon I see the account status changed to Inactive but I don't see existing access under the user's account and it vanished.

By seeing the above behavior I changed "deleteLinks": to false after this I see access exists for the disabled account.  But when it comes to the termination process from Saviynt, we need to disable the account and remove the existing access(Using API we are removing the existing access and assigning some basic access in target). In Target the access is removed but in Saviynt under terminated user's account the access still exists.

What is the best-recommended mapping for STATUS_THRESHOLD_CONFIG when it comes to this type of behavior?

Regards,
Gopinath R.
3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

deleteAccEntForActiveAccounts - true should remove entitlements

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Gopi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

hi @rushikeshvartak ,

but it's not removed.

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

‼️‼️⚠️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.⚠️‼️‼️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.