PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

SNow connection issue- account gets locked

JothiJayamani
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am using the attached connection json(REST connection, OAUTH authentication type)for snow connector and the connection is successful with Service now. SRQ is getting created successfully. Once I take action on the SRQ and then when I run the wsretry job, the service account(which is the username mentioned in attached json) gets locked frequently

Could you please help

2 REPLIES 2

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

@JothiJayamani : Can you share your CreateTicketJSON and TicketStatusJSON as well.

Also I don't see you have used testConnectionParams so whatever connection successful message you are getting after save and test connection is not really validating connection instead it is just validating the JSON format.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.