PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Sharing AD account password with email.

RT
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello team,

I have created one mail template to share the password of AD account after creation.

Find the below template used for mail:

Hi ${user.firstname} ${user.lastname},

We're excited to have you on board. As requested, here is your password for accessing your account:

UserID: ${user.email}

Password: ${task?.password}  (*Please ensure you keep this password secure and do not share it with anyone.*)

For security reasons, we recommend changing your password after your first login.
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to our support team.
Thank you for choosing us.
 We look forward to serving you!

Regards,
IGA Platform team

I want this mail should trigger after complete JML flow ends not instantly after AD account creation.

Can  someone guide How  we can achieve it?

4 REPLIES 4

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @RT ,

We have similar requirement.

Configure the email template at endpoint level.

PremMahadikar_1-1718184689843.png

PremMahadikar_0-1718184563743.png

The configured email will be triggered, post AD account creation.

If this helps, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

RT
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@PremMahadikar Thanks for reply.

I already tried this way, and it is working fine. The issue is, in our JML flow we have condition that joiner gets trigger 21 days before the joining date. According to that our AD account creation and other accounts created 21 days before joining. If I configure it on ep end user will get AD creds before joining. That is not secure as it is AD creds.

So, I want this mail should trigger after completing whole joiner flow at end through user update rule.

But which template I am using gives value if it is triggered by task completion.

Any suggestion to achieve in this way? 

Thanks,

RT.

You can’t hold any emails to send after certain period . Once operation is completed emails get sent out 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

@RT , you can achieve this in another way.

Don't send out the password email when account is created.

But still configure the template under endpoint, but not for new account, have it for 'Change Password'.

Create a user update rule which satisfy the condition, when user createdate is 21 days in past, action would be trigger change password. 

Send the reset password has initial password for the user.

If this helps, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos