Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

SFTP File transfer connector is not uploading file but FileTransfer job is completed succesfully

midhunj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

We have a following set-up in place:

1. We have a SQL analytics report and saved to following path (analytics/) in save to file location in reports and I see analytics report is being uploaded in following folder in saviynt filename /saviynt_shared/reports/Analytics/FullLegalHoldExtract/CNFullLegalHoldExtract/CNFullLegalHoldExtract_HKey64a22ff9c58848f1be80e70d9379b6ee_2024-09-04_17-50-37(UTC).csv"

midhunj_0-1725478341917.png

2. SFTP connector in place with following configs in FILES_TO_PUT to upload to MFT location

[
{
"eic_src_dir":"Reports/Analytics/FullLegalHoldExtract/CNFullLegalHoldExtract/",
"target_dir":"/in/SaviyntReports/",
"regex_list": ["CNFullLegalHoldExtract_HKey*.csv"]
}
]

3. FileTransfer job is created with the correct connection and Action as 'Upload'.

We have followed these instructions: https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SFTP-Certified-v23x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integration-fo...

After running analytics, we tried to run the job and job completed successfully. However, custowe don't see file was uploaded in target directory. we see saviynt making a connection to the MFT and it is success but no files uploaded.

We also tried with couple of suggestions provided in following forums,

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/how-put-report-file-to-sftp-server/m-p/74807#M4750...

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/upload-using-sftp-connector/m-p/60399

This is what we have in external config - 
#jasper report
jasper.dir.reports=/saviynt_shared/Reports/Analytics/

Attached are the logs when the job is run.

11 REPLIES 11

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Does below paramerters are correct ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

midhunj
New Contributor
New Contributor

yes, for src_dir, I see that path in the logs  where the csv file is created when I run the report.

midhunj_0-1725480255278.png

target path is also correct

mbh_it2
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@midhunj  Hey Midhun,

Can you share logs here, what is the error?

Thanks

Regards,
Mahesh

If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

midhunj
New Contributor
New Contributor

@mbh_it2 @rushikeshvartak Attached are the logs

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask sensitive information]

Path as per log starts with saviynt_shared/reports/Analytics/FullLegalHoldExtract/CNFullLegalHoldExtract

And your configs are

[
{
"regex_list": ["CNFullLegalHoldExtract_HKey*.csv"]
}
]

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

midhunj
New Contributor
New Contributor

@rushikeshvartak Is the report path by default locate to saviynt_shared,

I tested out with the same path as in the logs saviynt_shared/reports/Analytics/FullLegalHoldExtract/CNFullLegalHoldExtract/

I was seeing following error when I ran the job and hence I updated the path to reports/Analytics/FullLegalHoldExtract/CNFullLegalHoldExtract/ then we were not seeing the job failure but file was not sent.

midhunj_0-1725901860054.png

Attached is the logs too

midhunj
New Contributor
New Contributor

midhunj_0-1725902014471.png

midhunj
New Contributor
New Contributor

@rushikeshvartak @mbh_it2 Did you guys able to review it?

Raise support ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

mbh_it2
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@midhunj Probably this may need analysis and configuration reviews, please raise a ticket , saviynt Support would be able to help.

Thanks

Regards,
Mahesh

If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @midhunj usually saviynt store in zip format.

Truly giving the path analytics/reportname