Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Service account certification

dnprasad
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Experts,

I'm trying to launch Service Account campaign type certificate. But it is directly going to Complete State.

My requirement is to launch the certificate for the 'Service Account' & 'Service' account types (Active Directory application). So I'm configuring the condition in such a way under the Advanced Campaign configuration as follows:

accounttype in ('Service Account','Service')

We have also configured the owner (Primary Certifier)

Note - Without having any condition under the Advanced Campaign configurations also, the campaign is going to complete state.

8 REPLIES 8

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Does service account have owners mapped?

dgandhi_0-1698020953671.png

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter15-Campaigns-and-Certificati...

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Can you share configuration screenshot / campaign template export

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@dnprasad 

I would request you to go through and review the configuration done for the Service account campaign. Please refer the below document for the same.

Configuring Settings for Service Account Campaigns (saviyntcloud.com)

Please share more details about the issue you are facing by providing the screenshot of the configuration and the issue observed. We can advise you accordingly.

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

dnprasad
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @Dhruv_S & @rushikeshvartak - Thanks for your inputs on this use case. Here is the Campaign export, please validate and kindly let me know if I'm missing anything.

While launching campiagn please select

Objects to be included in Certification*  as Entitlement

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

I have selected 'Objects to be included in Certification as Entitlement'. Still the campaign is completed.

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@dnprasad 

Could you please validate if the endpoint selected has service account type configured as below.

ServiceAccountCampaign.PNG

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

dnprasad
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @Dhruv_S - Thanks for you inputs here. it fixed the issue.