Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Saviynt App for ServiceNow: Certification campaign import is supported?

himanshuverma
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Saviynt,

I have configured Saviynt App for ServiceNow and want to confirm whether certification campaign can be imported from Saviynt to ServiceNow. If yes, neither I see any table which can store the campaign data nor any job using which such data can be imported but I do see that there exists an "Access Review" tile, see below screenshots. 

himanshuverma_0-1708636528100.png

When you click on above tile, below page would show

himanshuverma_1-1708636648113.png

Also I can see that there exists "My Attestations" under GRC (top menu), see below

himanshuverma_2-1708636720211.png

Just, FYI: Certification campaign is already configured in Saviynt and I have logged in ServiceNow using the reviewer ID and as a admin user but couldn't see it.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Himanshu Verma

5 REPLIES 5

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @himanshuverma ,

We do not have the capability of importing certifications into saviynt nsow app. As of now we only have the request catalogue experience available in Saviynt Servicenow app.

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@himanshuverma as per this :

Saviynt App for ServiceNow (saviyntcloud.com)

It just talks about requets form and business approval.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

himanshuverma
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks @pruthvi_t and @Manu269 for your response.

Could you please let me know then why we have "Access Review" tile on Saviynt SNOW App if certification campaign are not supported (Please see the screenshots that I posted earlier)?

Regards,

Himanshu Verma

himanshuverma
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @pruthvi_t  and @Manu269,

Could you please provide an update on my last query?

Regards,

Himanshu Verma

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@himanshuverma ,

we're not able to see the access reviews option on the UI. However, Saviynt snow app is to provide  request catalogue and approval experience on SNOW interface but we do not support access reviews on saviynt servicenow app.

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 5.18.20 PM.png

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi