Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

SAV Role with Restricted Endpoint Access in ARS

KP18
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

We have a requirement where we need to create a SAV role and assign it to the users. We need to restrict the users who are having that SAV role cannot able to see other endpoints in ARS page except one endpoint. Could you please let me know if there is any other alternate solutions?

Regards,

KP

4 REPLIES 4

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @KP18 You can also use a CP value from users. Lets say cp5 = 'N' as flag you use, then for the for the endpoints which you don't want them to have access, there at the endpoint level access query give condition like WHERE users.customproperty5 NOT LIKE '%N%' or WHERE users.customproperty5 is NULL.

Regards,

Indra

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • You should use endpoint access query instead of custom sav roles

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

KP18
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I tried with the below query. I can see all the other endpoints instead of that one particular endpoint which I want to see.

where users.userkey in (select distinct us.userkey from User_savroles us where us.rolekey in ('21'))

So your issue resolved or any further assistance needed ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.