Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

SAP S4 Hana Integration Issue

PeterRaja
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Everyone,

We have a requirement to integrate SAP S4 Hana with Saviynt for reconciliation of the SAP date.
Problem here is with the SAP tables that the customer is using different table (PUSER002) where they are storing the unique attribute i.e Username/Email/UPN/EMP ID. As per Saviynt guide they have set of predefined tables and fields mapping are allowed. We are stuck here with correlation attribute which is not in any of the table that Saviynt allowed.

Do we have any customization here to import that correlation attribute(Unique identifier) from SAP table ?

Connector type : SAP

Saviynt version : V23.6

Any help should be highly appreciated at moment we are stuck in this integration.

Regards,

Peter

2 REPLIES 2

sai_sp
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @PeterRaja 

We've just checked the table PUSER002 in SAP and it has all the data which is stored in USR02 and USER_ADDR. You can use the two tables for all the attributes you need to import since PUSER002 is a generated table view of the above mentioned tables. Please try and let us know if it works.

Hi Sai,

Thanks for your response and i tried with USER_ADDR and USR02 but still getting same issue. In this case customer is using different unique name in SAP bnam field and we are looking for email id which is stored in different tables. Like email id is stored in ADR6 table and it can be retrieved combination of two values (PERSNUMBER and ADDRNUMBER) from USR21 table. So customer suggested to use PUSER002 where we have the Bname and email id.

Let me know if you need any other information and share if you have any idea how can we import this new table data.

Regards,

Peter