Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

SAP Licenses in the Saviynt Database

TimoR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

we import accounts from SAP and those accounts will get an integer value for APPLICENSETYPE, for example 4.

When we view that account in Saviynt, the text field for App License Type displays "SAP E11 Test" instead of the value 4 that is in the database.

Which table in the database holds this information? I could not find out how the value 4 gets translated to "SAP E11 Test" in our case.

Can you help me out?

Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

Raghu
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

@TimoR  you  means APPLICENSETYPE column which table associated asking ? it will be in Accounts table.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Database-Schema-Reference/page/Content/Database-Schema-Refe...

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

TimoR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you, yes I know it is in the accounts table. In the schema it is shown as foreign key, but it is not shown to which table that foreign key is mapped:

TimoR_0-1714037960122.png

And this is my question: in which table can I look up the attributes of the app license?

Raghu
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

in document not provided full info , may be have access SAP table through get info, required column data

CR_0-1714039106637.png

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Unfortunately its not supported to pull actual name of license 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

OK, but those licenses have names in Intelligence -> License Management.

Can you tell me where to find those in the database?

select CDHDRKEY,CLIENT,DOCUMENT,LANG,OBJCLASS,OBJECTVALUE,TCODE,UPDATEDATE d,UPDATETYPE,UPDATEUSER from Cdhdr

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Sorry, that query does not work. The cdhdr table is empty on our systems.

Does not work or no data ?

• select * from applicense

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

The query "select CDHDRKEY,CLIENT,DOCUMENT,LANG,OBJCLASS,OBJECTVALUE,TCODE,UPDATEDATE d,UPDATETYPE,UPDATEUSER from Cdhdr" returns no data.

The query "select * from applicense" returns an error:
Error : SELECT command denied to user 'ssmdau' for table 'applicense'

check from analytics - Preview option

rushikeshvartak_0-1714709607956.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak