Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Runtime analytics _ issue with fetching data

New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Create a runtime analytics below query which is basically pointing to a single username. i can see output of one user in Run History. However when i do this invoke the API the response is below.

select u.username as username , u.firstname as firstname ,u.statuskey as statuskey from users u where u.username = 100123

API: curl --location --request POST 'https://saviyntcloud.com/ECM/api/v5/fetchRuntimeControlsDataV2?analyticsid=1513&requstor=admin' \
--header 'Authorization: Bearer eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.ekf5ps7KSMSP8CPMjpfLGfTQ' 

{
    "displaycount"0,
    "msg""success",
    "totalcount"1,
    "results": [],
    "errorcode""0"
}

Scenario 2: 
select u.username as username , u.firstname as firstname ,u.statuskey as statuskey from users u where u.username LIKE '10012%'

This query give 3 users as output. But in API response i can only see 2 users.

4 REPLIES 4

Amar_Simha
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@09 : Are you getting correct output from data analyzer? and from analytics when its run from UI?

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Typo in requestor spelling in url

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak  as i mentioned above its working with even spelling mistake if query returns more than 1 user. Even after correcting the spelling no change.

Could you please set the runtime analytics on your side as well. I feel its a big bug

Yes looks like defect tested in v24.3 - Please raise support ticket

rushikeshvartak_0-1711078855746.png

rushikeshvartak_1-1711078883225.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.