Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Role provision visibility via request or rule

dkumar
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

A role can be provisioned both via request or rule. We have a requirement where we need to check from the role if that has been provisioned via request or rule.

So, is it possible from the role to get visibility if it has been provisioned from a request or rule?

Thanks for any help,

Deepak

6 REPLIES 6

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @dkumar 

I guess this information is available in the role_user_account table. The value in the source attribute will be rule or request as per the assignment method:

armaanzahir_1-1707729381318.png

armaanzahir_0-1707729335758.png

armaanzahir_2-1707729461935.png

Database Schema Reference (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

dkumar
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, 

I want to know whether when a role is provisioned to a user, whether it is from a request or from a Rule, can we show some visibilty on the role how it is provisioned to the user ?

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@dkumar ,

Where do you want this info to be shown? As for the information, all table and column level details have been shared earlier in my previous reply which you can refer to, for creating an analytic that fetches such an information.

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

dkumar
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Armaan,

Thanks for the information on the table. The requirement that we have is the visibility that the role is provisioned by request or rule can be shown in the role as below:

dkumar_0-1707806766961.png

Can it be shown above on the role level?

Deepak

Nothing can be shown UI ( you need to raise idea ticket)

but you can create report and show

rushikeshvartak_0-1707807199441.png

Source = ZERODAY --> via rules and REQUEST is via request

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

dkumar
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks for the update. Will try to do this by analytics then