Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Add Access JSON for Security Context in Oracle

SSinha_
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to provision security context for oracle users , however I need to know the correct URL or the Add access json for the entitlementtype "Security Context" as I am unable to find the correct one in Saviynt documentaion and Oracle as well. If anyone has implemented it I would kindly request them to provide me with the Sample Add access json for Security Context.

Thank you in Advance

3 REPLIES 3

SSinha_
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello @adarshk thank you for the response but I already went through that article and the solution to this particular article is given as "import security Context as entitlement type" which I have already done. However I am not sure about the json and what exact url(s) I need to put to assign Security context from Saviynt's add access json

SSinha_
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I used dataset to map security context and it's values then fetched it using dynamic attributes and passed it in Update account json. That is how I was able to provision it in the Data Security part of the URL. Thanks