Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Role Owner Certification || Reminder to Manager

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Hello Team,

We are working on Role Owner Certification and looking for a scenario when Role owner has not taken action on certification i want to drop a reminder to email with his manager.

Can someone help me with email template attribute to be used for the same?

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos
6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can use reminder templates 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Can you help in sharing the attribute used in email templalte to fetch the manager of role owner?

Regards
Manish Kumar

To get what variables are present to use in the email template, check using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

manager & userManager are variables

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Let me validate and confirm here.

Regards
Manish Kumar

 Below 3 binding variable works for us for Role Owner Campaign:

Owners Manager: ${usersManager?.email},

Owner: ${users.email},

Owners Managers Manager: ${com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Users.get(manager?.manager).email}

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.