Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Role Owner Campaigns for specific endpoint or Application

Arpit_Tiwari
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

Can someone help me to know the way "Role owner" Campaign can be executed for specific application or end points? By default, it is set as "All" Application. In my scenario, we need to run the campaigns for specific application and system should consider those enterprise roles which contains the application.

I executed in my organization, but it didn't work, and results are blank. 

Attached screenshots.

Thanks

Arpit Tiwari

3 REPLIES 3

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

@Arpit_Tiwari Try by selecting Campaign type as role owner

SumathiSomala_0-1699279451707.png

If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

Hi @SumathiSomala 

Thanks for your reply.

I already tried with selecting campaign type as "Role owner" and in Application - "ABCD" application and executed. But the campaign gets automatically completed without generating any certification data. The content is blank and none of the roles get picked up in this campaign.

Not sure, if we need to do any other settings apart from this to make the enterprise roles gets pulls specific to Endpoint/Application "ABCD" 

thanks,

Arpit

@Arpit_Tiwari does the roles included in campaign has role owners with rank as primary/secondary certifier?

SumathiSomala_0-1699280296654.png

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.