Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.
22 REPLIES 22

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

dev.JPG

@iam01 - It loads for me. What message are you getting? Can you provide a screenshot?

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

iam01_1-1707755618693.png

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @iam01 - I am asking our Documentation team. "Content Sensitive Help" makes me think it is blocked externally to Saviynt, although the URL isn't an "internal only" URL. 

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

thanks for the confirmation

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Others have posted that they can't see the Release Notes either.  So I think this might be a bigger issue with the Docs Portal. I will let you know more when I know more. I have alerted the Docs team.

from past 1 month this page is unresponsive to me when open from Mobile.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Rushikesh,

Are you receiving the same error message on mobile or does the page not load?

Regards,

Uthra

rushikeshvartak_0-1707770876346.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

uthra_rahul
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@IAMI Request you to log in to the doc portal to access all publications. Do let us know if the issue persists.

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@uthra_rahul saviynt docs are only accessible with a login. We are aware of it. 

The above link is not accessable. Kindly test on your side.

They have made saviynt accessible without login also. It seems you are not logged in

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I am logged in.

uthra_rahul
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@iam01 Request you to log out of your active session and log in again. This will reset your permissions and you should be able to access the guide. If the issue persists, do let us know.

@rushikeshvartak We are able to access the guide on mobile as well. Could you also log out of the active session and log in again? Let us know if you still experience access issues. 

Its not working after clear cache also logout page is going to https://sso.prd.zoominsoftware.app/logout

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Shekhar
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We too are facing the same problem. Please let us know when this issue will be resolved. In the mean time, please give us an alternate link to access the REST connector guide.

@Shekhar I have sent you a private message requesting additional info. Thanks!

IAM
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I'm having the same issue. I am logged in but cannot access the documentation.

I also tried this link and get this screen

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/REST-v2022x/page/Content/Developers-Handbook.htm

AZ_0-1708610920044.png

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Dev-Handbook-REST-v2022x/page/Content/Developers-Handbook.htm

URL is changed 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

IAM
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am logged in but get permission required

IAM_0-1708613501944.png

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @IAM - I have to ask, have you logged out and then back-in again?  The permissions have been reset for the documentation portal and people need to log-out and back in again for the correct permissions to take affect.

IAM
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I did try that earlier and that didn't work but I opened up another window in incognito and that worked thank you.

@Sunil FYA

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak