Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

REST Connector - Pass Pagination config through BODY

ssrnitish
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All,

While performing import of accounts via REST, the API accepts PageNumber argument within the body like below

{

"loggedInUserID": 182833,

"loginUser": XXXXX,

"SourceSystem":xxxx,

"PageNUmber": 1

}

ssrnitish_0-1703252529032.png

We would be receiving the total count of page numbers in the response which can be used to Increment the PageNumber value in the body.

How can we iterate the subsequent pages by passing payload within the body? so far, i have only noticed that pagination is only possible within the Query Parameters.

Can anyone suggest if this is possible to send / iterate pagination through BODY?

Thanks,

Nitish

7 REPLIES 7

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

ssrnitish
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @Dhruv_S ,

I already went through the Developer's handbook and other forum posts, but all those examples are related to Pagination via query Parameters within the URL.

But in our current integration, we should pass pagination parameters within BODY of the API call instead of sending parameters within the URL.

Couldn't find any samples or examples where pagination is implemented using BODY.

Thanks,

Nitish

Hi @ssrnitish 

Are you able to achieve the same in postman?

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma

ssrnitish
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @Dhruv_S ,

Yes, we were able to achieve this in Postman. We will modify the page number in the body and invoke the API as per below.

Note: We are no where sending the pagination information in the URL.

ssrnitish_0-1703664976844.png

Thanks,

Nitish

Hi @ssrnitish 

Pagination in body is currently not supported. There is an enhancement in consideration for the same.

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If the response is helpful, please click Accept As Solution and kudos it.

Any idea ticket?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

I will check and let you know.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma