Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

REST Conditional call

flegare
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi guys!

Two questions in this thread.

I am attempting to :

1. Create an account for all users
  2. After successful account creation, I need to set the manager information on the account for users whose managers have an account in the system

My issues are:

1. How to retrieve the accountID of the account created in call1.  I tried several binding variables but none seem to work
    ${call1.response.accountID}
    ${account.accountID}
  2. How do I execute call2 only for users whose manager has an account.  I am able to retrieve the manager's accountID but setting the following does not work:
    "callcondition": "${managerAccount?.accountID != null}"

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

1. You need to get from response. API response should return Account ID . You need to store inside AccountID field to use it.

2. You can write condition in url field of call 2 not to execute if manager dont have account.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

flegare
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

Thanks for this!

1. I am getting the id back from call1.  Would this be sufficient to store in AccountID:
"accountIdPath": "call1.message.id" or do I need to explicitely store it through responseColsToPropsMap ?

2. What would be the syntax to use in the callcondition?  Following the documentation, I came up with: ${managerAccount?.accountID != null} but it does not appear to work.

Thanks again!