Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

RemoveAccess based on enddate of Timeframe

PuspanjaliM
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

HI Team,

We are testing the RemoveAccess based on the time frame.

This is the request page, the manager has provided the end date during the time frame selection.

PuspanjaliM_0-1714556069875.png

On the account profile, I can see the entitlement has an enddate.

PuspanjaliM_1-1714556767819.png

As I know "Timeframe" setup is a default functionality and once end date is passed Saviynt should create removal access task automatically. But it's not working

Could you please help me to know, if I missed any config related to the time frame?

7 REPLIES 7

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @PuspanjaliM ,

To make it work automatically, you can run the below job or schedule it - Create Tasks for Future Ent Role Requests (EnterpriseRoleManagementJob)

This will check if any access enddate is reached and will create the remove access task (this works for both entitlements and roles)

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • EnterpriseRoleManagementJob Is responsible for creating future task of entitlement addition or removal
  • also global configuration should be 5 minutes
  • schedule job every 5 minutes 
  • rushikeshvartak_0-1714569522605.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

@PuspanjaliM : Did you schedule the EnterpriseRoleManagementJob because it is responsible for creating Future dated tasks once the time is reached

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Hi Team,

I created the "EnterpriseRoleManagementJob" Job but I'm trying to change the schedule time but it's not working.

I'm receiving this message after I select the time. But in UI it's not changing the time.

PuspanjaliM_0-1714643891550.png

PuspanjaliM_1-1714643965499.png

@PuspanjaliM ,

Can you try the cron expression once:

0 0/5 * * * ?

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as Accept As Solution and hit Kudos 

@PuspanjaliM : What is the frequency you want to set?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Use CORN schedule 0 0/5 * * * ? 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.