Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

"My Downloads" SAV role permission not findable

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

The My Download section works for the admin users but not for my end users. I cannot find the correct permission I need to set on the SAV role. Can anyone help?

11 REPLIES 11

adriencosson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Have you checked on the Global Configuration > Preferences tab and check if this option is available ?

adriencosson_0-1695201336915.png

It's a default configuration, not a SAV Role config.

Regards,
Adrien COSSON

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

It is enabled in global config. The UI button needed to be enabled. However, only admins can use it but not regular end users. 

AHuisman
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I am seeing the same issue in our environment as well. Some users are wanting to export their reviews but are unable to access the Downloads page. We have the "Download Files" option enabled in the Global Config.

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Does at least the email template work? The one that informs users that the download is available? Where did you set this template?

AHuisman
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Yes, our users get an email. The template is a default one to my knowledge. It can be found at Admin > Configurations > Email Templates. It is named Download Ready.

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

It is not default. Do you know where it is set? In the global config maybe?

AHuisman
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Sorry, I'm not aware of any other settings than what was shown above. You could try making an email template by that name and see if it sends out automatically.  The email templates are on the Admin page under the Settings, then click on Email Templates.

If it doesn't exist, here is what is being set in our template:

Name : Download Ready
To : ${user.email}
Cc :
Subject : Download is Ready
Bcc :

BodyThere is file ready for you to download in your My Downloads section. Please access Saviynt then click on your profile in the upper right and choose My Downloads!

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Stauber_0-1695823739124.png

can it be that you have set it here? Under global config -> preferences?

AHuisman
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Yes, that does appear to be the place to select it. It is set to "Download Ready" in our system.

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

The users receive the email notification now, but they are greeted with a No Access screen. I cannot find any suitable SAV role for this. Any idea how to grant the permission to end users?

AHuisman
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

This may grant more access than is needed, but in our situation we had users exporting their campaigns but were then unable to access the My Downloads page with the "No Access" screen. The fix we were given by Saviynt support was to include the following item on the "Feature Access" page of the SAV role assigned to the reviewers: "Campaign Export."

Once we had added that to users they were then able to access their My Downloads page successfully.