I have a question about disconnected app.
We are doing campaign for some applications in disconnected mode
1. load account_entitlement file
2. launch campaign
3. remove access tasks are created in pending
4. ask app owner to revoke access
5. get new account_entitlement1 file after revoked
6. load new file
7. run provisioning job. if anyone revoked access with new file, "Remove Access" tasks are marked as "No action required" that is something expected. but if user still has access when loading a file, task should be remained in pending task even if we can provisioning job.
But, today we found that those tasks were moved in "Completed" state. Is this defect?
But from my understanding, since there is no connection with this security system, there should be no way to mark this task to be completed. Whats the logic to make these as completed without connection and success status definition?