Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Pull column as a custom property in DB Account Import

PA
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello, we have a column in DB which I want to pull in Saviynt as the accounts' custom property so that I can create a user-account correlation. I have tried used the following in ACCOUNTSIMPORT configuration in the connection:

<mapfield saviyntproperty="accounts.customproperty1" sourceproperty="Custom_Property_1" type="character"></mapfield>

But apparently I am getting an error "No such property: Custom for class: groovy.sql.GroovyRowResult"

How do I solve this?

9 REPLIES 9

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Do you have Custom_Property_1 in your select query and if yes what is the value that it holds?

Please paste the entire xml used for accounts import.

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

PA
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Please find attached the entire XML. Custom_Property_1 holds the account's login name in the target application.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Check below. This should work. Before you try in Saviynt, execute the same query in SQL editor.

<dataMapping>
<sql-query description="AccountsImport" uniquecolumnsascommaseparated="Account_Name" >
<![CDATA[
select Account_Name as AccountName, Security_System as SecuritySystem, Endpoint as Endpoint, Entitlement_Type as EntitlementType, Entitlement_Value as EntitlementValue, 1 as Status,Display_Name as DisplayName, Custom_Property_1 as Custom_Property_1
FROM ULLinkUsers
]]>
</sql-query>

<mapper description="This is the mapping field for Saviynt Field name" accountnotinfileaction="Suspend" deleteaccountentitlement="true" ifusernotexists="noaction">
<mapfield saviyntproperty="accounts.name" sourceproperty="AccountName" type="character"></mapfield>
<mapfield saviyntproperty="accounts.displayname" sourceproperty="DisplayName" type="character"></mapfield>
<mapfield saviyntproperty="securitysystems.systemname" sourceproperty="SecuritySystem" type="character"></mapfield>
<mapfield saviyntproperty="endpoints.endpointname" sourceproperty="Endpoint" type="character"></mapfield>
<mapfield saviyntproperty="entitlementtypes.entitlementname" sourceproperty="EntitlementType" type="character"></mapfield>
<mapfield saviyntproperty="entitlementvalues.entitlementvalue" sourceproperty="EntitlementValue" type="character"></mapfield>
<mapfield saviyntproperty="accounts.status" sourceproperty="Status" type="number"></mapfield>
<mapfield saviyntproperty="accounts.customproperty1" sourceproperty="Custom_Property_1" type="character"></mapfield>

</mapper>
<after-import description="EMAIL,BATCH,SQL"></after-import>
</dataMapping>

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

PA
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I tried with your XML, it gives the same error.

Is the query working in SQL Workbench before you try to import it in Saviynt? THis is just to rule out any issue with the query.

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@PA ,

Did you validate and confirm if the issue is with custom property1 mapping or with other attribute.

If you look at our DB account import configuration guide, the proper way to map a saviyntproperty to source property is as below and looks like you've done it right:

<mapfield saviyntproperty="accounts.customproperty1" sourceproperty="Custom_Property_1" type="character">

provided you have added your source property as part of your select query in XML. Please share the complete XML you're trying for your import.

However, I'm providing the account import configuration from our documentation for your reference:

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/DB-v55x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integration-for-Importing-...

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi

there should not be any underscore in column name

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

@rushikeshvartak ,I guess he's just referencing it to hide the source property column name. Let's see the XML he is using.

Regards,
Pruthvi

PA
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks for the help everyone. I have Custom_Property_1 in the target column and I used the following XML which is now working.

Select Custom_Property_1 as CustomProperty1

<mapfield saviyntproperty="accounts.customproperty1" sourceproperty="CustomProperty1" type="character"></mapfield>