Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Provision Role for a disconnected application

PiouPiou
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello, 

I've created a disconnected application and some roles for that disconnected application (with an auto-approval workflow when requested).

When I ask access to a role of that disconnected application for another user, the role never gets provisionned to that user. Although, when I do the same exercice for entitlements of the disconnected application this time, it works...

Do you have any idea what am I doing wrong?

Thank you so much!

3 REPLIES 3

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Is it an enterprise role or application role? Is it creating add access task for the entitlements which is present in the role?

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

It's an enterprise role!

Following a role request, I would at least hope to get a pending task for provisionning... but nothing happens

Thanks

Check if the Role is Active.

Check if the entitlements assigned in the Role are active.

If above both are set correctly still post approval system is not generating add access task for the entitlement then it might be a bug. Please work with Saviynt team via FD ticket.

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.