PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

OKTA groups creation tasks getting stuck in "in progress" state

vardhan_Reddy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have newly onboarded okta with Saviynt and when we try to create OKTA groups using manage okta groups tab, after task getting auto approved, task status remains in "in progress" state without moving to pending state. 

We have mapped auto approval workflow.

5 REPLIES 5

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

@vardhan_Reddy Did you run the provisioning Job(WSretryjob) to complete the task?

If not, run the job and share your inputs/logs here.

Regards,
Sumathi Somala

If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

Hi Sumathi,

WSRETRY job can process the tasks only when task is in pending status right? But here the task is in "in-progress" state itself

Correct me if I am wrong

After running the WSRETRY job task got successfully completed. But I have a query, my task has not moved to pending state, I dont see the task in pending tasks, it is just in in-progress when I see task status from view pending requests. 

How come WSRETRY job processed this tasks

• In case of OKTA WSRETRY process in progress task and process

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

‼️‼️⚠️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.⚠️‼️‼️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.