Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Need to send Role modification request to entitlement owners using custom assignment block

KT
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We have a requirement for role modification workflow where if there is any entitlement addition, then the request for role modification needs to be sent only to the entitlement owners.

We are trying to use the custom assignment block to achieve this requirement. In the custom block, we are using ${REQUESTACCESSOBJ.id} variable to get the entitlement_valuekey for the entitlement which is getting added and using which it is sent to the owners of the particular entitlement.

I see that ${REQUESTACCESSOBJ.id} is not returning any value for role modification workflow, and hence the request is going to admin.

Is this expected? if yes, is there any other way i can achieve this requirement?

6 REPLIES 6

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

KT
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

This discussion talks about how we can send role entitlement request to role owner. what i am looking for is how we can send the role entitlement request only to the respective entitlement owners skipping the role owners.

add if else condition and use access approval block if if condition is true

com.saviynt.ecm.workflow.Request_Access.get(new Long(requestaccesskey)).accesstype == 2

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

angela
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Were you able to find a solution for this? I am trying to configure the same thing

angela
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I found that what Rushikesh provided worked when I added it as an if else before the other conditions I was checking, thanks for your help

upload.jpg

If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.