PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Need advice a Hybrid Application integration

ShantanuKumar
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I have a new requirement to onboard DB and LDAP application to Saviynt. The parent end point would be always the JDBC, user provision and recon would be always against JDBC.

The user provision should occur only if user has a LDAP account. When the provision occurs, user need to be created in DB and also entitlement needs to be added as well and also added to a group in LDAP.

I wants to use Enterprise role which can be a entitlement from DB and LDAP together to be used for provisioning process.  

User should request only for JDBC App and Saviynt should internally provision the user to JDBC for create/update/disable account along with entitlement access in DB and add the user to a LDAP group.

Could you please help me with the correct approach I should take to implement this hybrid App integration or any documentation can help for Enterprise role or multiple app provisioning for this use case?

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • You can make enterprise role requestable for access addition.
  • For Enable / Disable /Remove account keep application requestable

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hello Rishi,

Can you please share ant documents if possible or any other forum or articles? Also could you please help me with the process for setting up provisioning for multiple Apps?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

ShantanuKumar
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Rishikesh, I am not very experienced with Saviynt so if you can share me some real time configuration for below use cases:

1. Prevision 2 end points. 1 of them would be primary end point which will provision account and grant access to entitlement. The other one would secondary end point which will just grant access. 

2. As both end point will grant access so is it better to use enterprise role and add both entitlements from both end points to same role and provision grant access or is it better to provision as separate entitlement? If any example of json configuration would be helpful.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak