Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Modify attribute via access request

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, 

I am trying to find a solution to modify a user attribute via an access request. Basically, I want to create a disconnected app to which I assign a workflow and into the endpoint, I add one entitlement that the user can request. Once approved, a user attribute needs to be modified which in turn updates the AD account. I need it for Office license upgrades. 

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks

Sebastian 

4 REPLIES 4

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

You can use Update User Request page. Once the request is submitted, workflow will be triggered, once approval is done, user attribute will be modified and based on that you can configure your user update rule.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can use Saviynt4Saviynt and use updateAccountJSON and write update query to update users details

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hmm, but how can I trigger this when a user gets an entitlement assigned?

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you for your replies. Do you think this is possible to accomplish with dynamic attributes in the AD endpoint? 

I cannot use the user update page since we are already using it for external user requests.